From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

From Adults to Teens and Everything In Between

Monday, February 11, 2013

Anything For You by Jessica Scott





Adorable! What a wonderfully written Love Story! Although, if you haven't yet read the rest of the author's series you should do so.  This isn't a stand alone, but a continuation of a couple from Because of You, the first book in the Coming Home Series.

Now, on to what I thought of the novella. What an emotional story! Well written, attention holding, heart-wrenching then warming read!  I loved it and will definitely be picking up the entire series.

My husband is ex-Army and I usually have a very hard time reading anything to do with deployments, September 11th or combat. That being said, I had the pleasure of meeting this writer at the 2012 RWA Conference in Anaheim, CA.  Her personality alone won me over to reading anything she'll ever write. After a bit of initial hesitation I was pleased to find that the over-whelming honesty of both character's plight had my heart more involved than my own stressful memories.

Thank you for such a well written, emotionally engaging, love story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter